Easter 2019 in Prague
With the first sunny days of the year also come the Prague Spring/Easter markets, and what better reason do you need to step out of the cave you have been hibernating in throughout the chilly winter months.
Here are all the locations and dates of spring markets and other festive activities around town in the upcoming weeks!
- Toulcův dvůr, Anděl; March 30-April 22, 2019
- Prague Castle; April 5-May 5, 2019
- Old Town Square; April 6-28, 2019
- Náměstí Republiky; April 6-28, 2019
- Wenceslas Square; April 6-28, 2019
- Náměstí Míru; April 6-22, 2019
- Velikonoční jarmark na zámku Mělník Easter Fair at Melnik Castle; April 19-21, 2019
The markets offer opportunities to enjoy some of the Czech Republic’s famous local dishes and shop for trinkets to decorate your house for the occasion. On Easter Day there is plenty to do!
Many restaurants in the city are offering mouth-watering brunch menus, with castles and various other locations in and around town putting on some spectacular events.
- Easter Euro Basket; April 7, 2019
- Prague Easter Weekend Trip; April 19-21, 2019
- Easter Traditions | Tradiční Velikonoce; April 20, 2019
- Easter Sunday Waffles at U Kurelu; April 21, 2019
For those looking to party throughout the holiday, there are a number of exciting events including:
As you can see, there is plenty to do over the next few weeks.
Something we’ve missed? Let us know is the comments.